Friday, February 17, 2012

Ocean puns, RC cars and Tumblr!

Whale, to start today's post, let's sea how many ocean puns I can make. I think that 2 things are awesome about puns, one is that it's all about clown fishing around and the other is you don't make any anemones.


Anyways, on to the point, I really really like Tumblr. Tumblr.com is a great blog site that allows the easy reposting of picture mostly, however others use it as a blog website. Mostly, me and my friend use it for reposting fun memes and pictures we find. I'd just like to suggest people taking a gander at this site!

marshallmoses.tumblr.com if you wanna follow me ;)

Have a good day guys!

video of the fastest rc Car? fuck ya!


4 comments:

  1. So many cute puppies on your Tumblr!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, that's about all I put on my tumblr... My dashboard is filled with naked ladies though it's awkward opening it up in class.. haha

      Delete
  2. nice blog, love the puppy picture!
    following !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. Wltoys RC

    ReplyDelete